Welcome to AChapADay, where the story is told YOUR way! Check back here to find out when the next story will be coming! To read the last story, click on AChapADay above and start from the beginning.
- AChapADay: Chapter Nineteen – FINAL CHAPTERSunday, April 15 Anna, or she guessed she was now Ann, sat at her kitchen island drinking her second cup of coffee. She was nervous. After all this time, blaming Scout for so much of her unhappiness, she was going to confront her. Now, in the sunlight of Sunday morning, the sharp anger she’d held… Continue reading AChapADay: Chapter Nineteen – FINAL CHAPTER
- AChapADay: Chapter EighteenSaturday, April 14 “It says to what?” Hannah asked, looking at the row of bushes near the wall of the lodge. “Find the keypad and you’re almost done, the code is 2-7-2-4-1,” Mack read aloud for the second time. Sari went to the front corner of the lodge and was looking at a large boulder. … Continue reading AChapADay: Chapter Eighteen
- AChapADay: Chapter SeventeenSaturday, April 14 Hank had to find his glasses before reading the clue. This took longer than the girls would have expected. When he finally found them – in a case on his desk – his lips moved as he read the clue. Twice. The girls were growing antsy. He moved far too slow for them. They had clues to… Continue reading AChapADay: Chapter Seventeen
- AChapADay: Chapter SixteenSaturday, April 14 Life altering. That’s what Friday night was. In one evening Anna’s perspective on what was possible in her life changed completely. All thoughts of revenge and kidnapping evaporated with the kindness shown to her by Scout, her friends, and the girls. Which was weird. She’d spent so many years blaming Scout for the way her life had… Continue reading AChapADay: Chapter Sixteen
- AChapADay: Chapter 15 + VOTE!!!Saturday, April 14 Mack opened her eyes and quickly scrunched them shut again. The room was filled with bright light. She felt the warmth of the sun on her face and smiled. Before this blizzard hit, Minnesota was finally feeling like spring. And while the past couple of days had been pretty, she was ready for sun, and warmth, and… Continue reading AChapADay: Chapter 15 + VOTE!!!